Please read the following volunteer terms
- I certify that the statements made in this Volunteer Application are true, correct, and given voluntarily. In addition, I understand that this information may be disclosed to any party with legal and proper interest.
- I understand that the Burmese Immersion Project reserves the right to screen volunteers.
- I understand that if I am able to attend a scheduled time for any reason, I am to notify my supervisor as soon as possible.
- I understand that if I miss my scheduled date and time of service without prior notification, my volunteer opportunity may be terminated by Volunteer Coordinator or Program Director.
- I understand that I will not be paid for my services as a volunteer, and I am giving my time freely to the program.
- I will also not abuse any information, materials, or hardware I may use or obtain while volunteering.
The Burmese Immersion Project does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability in volunteer opportunities or the provision of services, programs or activities.